COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, create an account or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use any of the features on our site in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to respond more accurately to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Derivative data includes information our servers automatically collect when you access the EALS site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site. This information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the site to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the EALS.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the site.
- Notify you of updates to the site.
- Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Solicit support for the site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data and the right of access at any time to your personal data; You have the right to request your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another personal data administrator from EALS. You have the right to ask EALS to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as the data that is not up to date.
You have the right to request from EALS that your personal data be deleted without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- When you have withdrawn your consent;
- When you have objected to the processing,
- When processing is unlawful;
- Where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under state or federal laws of the United States.
EALS may refuse to delete your personal information for the following reasons:
- In the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information.
- To comply with a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in the public interest.
- For compelling reasons related to public interest.
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages). You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling. You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling.
EMAILS AND COMMUNICATIONS
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the site [or our mobile application]
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.